Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Album Recording - Part VIII - Petrax Studio, March 2011, part 2


Marco, March 24, 2011


     Hello dear people and fans!


     I've been here at the studio for a couple of days trying to sing. Amateur that I am seems to get nothing done right. I've been crying and laughing. I've been jumping down from the roof into the snowpiles. The guys have been whipping me on but the only thing left to show the world are the scars on my butt. Mikko shot a very nice picture of them.


     To be honest I'm actually almost done. I've been spewing out words and notes like a radiostation. Just one song left, an overall check if I need to fill in some places, and my work is over for now. The mummy's curse Tuomas mentioned seems to have lifted a bit. I sailed under it to Thailand and back and got better. Stand back please, I'm spitting over my shoulder! Trying to hit the undead curselaying old fart of course.


     At the moment my responsibilities are writing this report and getting the sauna warm for the evening. So... Is there something else I should tell you about before we get all naked and sweaty? Ah-ha! No more questions! Hold that image!


     Cheers!
     Marco.


Let us join our hands
Phantom Of The Soap Opera


Them flat keys
with 6 b`s again..

7-2 off-suit, all in,
poker genius at play
Mr. TeeCee on
his virtual horse


    
Happy idiots
Take us to
your leader!
What the ##J#€%&%&#
is this scale? I wrote it
but can`t seem to play it

Starlog 40666, Cap`n
Mikko at helm
Tastes like chicken

All work, no play
The Three Stooges

Looking down on you
Virtual virtuocity

TeeCee makes a statement
Organ delivery
I...


Love...
You...

Saaaataaannn !
The studio hound Rolle & a radio
controlled airplane that is about to
be stuck on top of a 20 - meter
tree due to Tuomas` frozen fingers.
mtv3 mascot?
Shaken, not stirred.
Pingo pango pongo,
aina rakas ompi Kongo.

Just a few beats away
from a perfect trance.
"Jari, tell me where you hid my
Salmari or I`ll turn you
into a pink octopus".
"We really DO think you,
oh enlightened messiah,
should also have a drink."



One happy piper.
A drummer
portrait, vintage 2011.
The master of
Uilleann pipes...



... whistles...
... and bodhran.

Hollola Ink.
Oh yes, we do
take music seriously.

During The Middle Ages this
guy would not have
been around for very long.
That`s a wrap!



Pekka shreds.
Marco`s butt


No comments:

Post a Comment